A few days back, I was asked to represent TVP Adventures for a Familiarization Trip to Lakowe Lakes with a few other amazing people in the Tourism Industry courtesy of FilmoRealty and I was very excited to be visiting this beautiful place. Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate is one of its kind in Lagos, Nigeria. It is such a serene and lovely place to get away to from the hustle and bustle of the ever- busy Lagos and it’s only a 40 minutes drive from Lekki Phase 1. It lies on 308 hectares of land with natural ponds, a 18-Hole PGA standard championship golf course and a Spa!
A lot of people messaged me as soon as the saw my Instagram stories at Lakowe Lakes and I decided to do a post to cover all the questions I was asked. P.S: If you are not following me on Instagram here, you are missing out! The apartments here were just how I love things- simple yet beautiful! During this trip, I stayed at the one bedroom apartment. After settling in, we had a tour of the short lets apartments which the FilmoRealty team sublets ranging from the one bedroom to the two bedrooms as well as the cottages which were my favourite. The apartments come with a living room, dining area, kitchen and bedroom(s).Lakowe Lakes is such a beautiful place to visit in Lagos! See more Here! Click To Tweet
After the tour of the apartments, we went fishing , took golf lessons which was my favourite and has now triggered an interest in me to learn how to play Golf. I also played Table tennis, had dinner afterwards and got to watch a movie under the stars!
The next morning, we had a fitness class with Maje Aiyda of the HIIT Squad, had breakfast and packed our bags and left back to the hustle of Lagos!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
- The 1 bedroom apartments at Lakowe Lakes cost ₦50,000 a night, the 2 bedroom apartments costs ₦70,000 a night while the studio cottage cost ₦60,000 a night and the 1 bedroom cottage costs ₦65,000 a night. The 1 bedroom apartment are at a maximum of 2 people in the apartment while the 2 bedroom apartments have a maximum limit of 4 people per time.
- The apartments come with a kitchen, so you can bring your food stuffs and make your own food or order from the Restaurant.
- The Green Fees cost ₦10,000 from Tuesdays to Thursdays and ₦20,000 from Fridays to Sundays while a 45 minutes Golf Lesson cost ₦15,000. A Golf clinic can also be arranged with a minimum of 10 people and this cost ₦150,000.
- Ensure to go with an Insect Repellent!
- If you plan to visit here, please contact me to make your booking for you!
Thanks to the team at FilmoRealty especially Ann-Marie for a lovely time here! Have you been to Lakowe Lakes? Would you like to visit Lakowe Lakes? Do share your thoughts with me in the comment section!
LOVE FROM YOUR FAVOURITE AJALA!