Hello Amazing People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell from the title of the post that I am excited?
All over the world, the 26th of November every year is Diusor Odiakosa’s Day.
Today, I turn 21 and I am actually more grateful than excited. This past year has been full of so many experiences, from going to a paramilitary camp, to living on my own for the first time, to growing spiritually, intellectually, the blog growing, so many lessons that I am glad to tell the story.
On Becoming 21, Here are a few Lessons I have learnt and still learning this past year:
- God’s love is number one and can never be compared to any other.
- Family is truly everythinggggggg!!!!
- Self acceptance and good self esteem is a great way to love yourself more.
- However hard life seems to go, DON’T GIVE UP!
- You are under no Obligation to be the same person you were a year, a month, or even 15 minutes ago. You have the right to grow!
- It’s okay to go to the movies alone, go out to eat alone and totally enjoy your own company.
- Sometimes, when you finally let go, something better actually comes along
- Remember always that a person who values you will never put themselves in a position to loose you.
- Making a mistake is not the end of the world; learn from them rather than beating yourself up about it.
- Being kind goes a long wayyyyy!
I hope that one of the lessons helps you in a little way and you can also share some life lessons with me in the comment section. Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Do well to like the post, leave a comment and share the post with your loved ones.
Happy International Diusor’s Day!!!!
Happy Birthday to ME!!!!